Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Recovery day

I managed to register my application for research grants 2 minutes before deadline.....Puh!
Today I have spent half the day lerning to enjoy gardening. It is really hard, but our garden is hugebig (as both we Swedes and people in Tenesse say) so you better enjoy it....
Together with Mum I raked all the oak leaves from the gravel court. It looks really nice afterwards. The weather is still April-type warm - cold, sun - rain...but i hope it is good for my newly seeded lawn. I don't think that the dog Ruff runs back and forth over it improves the chances to get a nice looking lawn, but I hope it won't ruin it.

Cicci came home early today, they had some extra hours off from school, that made our afternoon enjoyable. She usually goes to swimpractice directly after school and comes home late in the evening. So it was a treat to have lunch and coffe with her at home on a weekday. I think I need more of these recovery days in my life. The question is only where to find them?

Now, I should be off to bed.

No comments: